Tuesday, March 5, 2013

DIY Floral Stamped Jeans




See this picture? I found it browsing the magazines at my hairstylist's house. And the MOMENT I saw it I knew I had to try a DIY {i just knew it}.

So here's my DIY version of these floral-stamped jeans:


First, you need {and here's the surprise} a pair of jeans. And also, fabric paint.


As for a stamp, you can LITERALLY use anything. Anything. I ended up using some crocheted flowers I found at Joann's and a smaller flower I cut out of cardboard.









I hot-glued some cardboard to the backs to make them easier to stamp. Then, just dip them into your paint and start stamping! {i used an old pair of scrap jeans to practice on.}











Whaddya think?




2 comments:

  1. Wow, you did a great job! Looks pretty darn close to the original!

    Thank you so much for linking up with the GFC Collective this week, now following :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...