Monday, July 9, 2012

Gratitude

I am a little bit of a gratitude junkie.

I love sayings that deal with being grateful, I love gratitude decor, and I genuinely try to appreciate all the little things instead of overlooking them.

For some reason an attitude of gratitude has always been important to me.

And right now, I am suuuuuuuper {super super} grateful.

Once upon a time, we were trying to move. But Chris wasn't having any luck with a job. 

So we waited, and waited, and spent a lot of time on our knees.

And then suddenly, in the matter of a single day, Chris found, applied for, and was offered a full-time position.

Now, I received a wonderful transfer opportunity for my job, which amazingly {again} happened all in the course of a single day. I get to keep my current position, they will hold the spot for me, and I won't have to re-train for a different type of store, because it's the same as the one I'm currently working in.

And we decided we would take a leap of faith and move at the end of the month, despite not having a place to move to.

But really, I'm not that worried. Because at the rate things have been falling into place for us, I know a good apartment in the right area is just around the corner. 

The Lord's timing may be hard to wait for sometimes, but when the time is right the blessings will come pouring down. 

And right now, my faith in His timing is stronger than ever.

I can't wait to see what He brings us next. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...